FUNDING INNOVATIVE EDUCATION
The Ashland Education Foundation, Inc. is dedicated to providing enhanced educational
opportunities for students in Ashland.
OUR MISSION IS TO
- Broaden community support for education.
- Promote excellence by encouraging educators to take innovative approaches to education.
- Serve as a conduit for foundation, corporate and individual donors to fund challenging programs in support of Ashland Public Schools' goals and curriculum.
Latest News & Activities
- 2014 GALA TICKETS ARE ON SALE!! Our gala will be on Friday, April 11th at the Framingham Sheraton. Tickets are on sale through this website on Bidding for Good. Auction items through Bidding For Good will begin in early April.
- To buy tickets for the 2014 AEFI Gala, please visit www.biddingforgood.com/AEFI
- You will need to set up an account to purchase tickets. This will also enable you to bid on auction items before the gala, as well as during the gala!
- THE METROWEST COLLEGE AND CAREER FAIR The AEFI is partnering with the PTO to organize this one of a kind fair! The fair will be on Saturday, March 22, 2014 from 9-1 at the Ashland High School. The admission is free, and the fair will host 150 colleges and professionals from over 100 careers for kids to speak with and gain insight and understanding into potential fields of interest. The college fair will run from 9-11am, and the career fair will occur from 11am-1pm. We will also have our keynote speaker, Maria Furtado from Colleges that Change Lives, addressing college readiness in the high school auditorium. Following her will be a panel discussion on financial aid, transition and applications. Please join us for this informative, one-of-a-kind event! For up to date information, please visit our website:
- FALL GRANTS HAVE BEEN AWARDED
- TEACHERS - APPLY FOR A GRANT
- WINTER GIFTS 2013
Thanks to your generosity, the December 2013 GIFTS program raised over $3,200! The money from this cycle of the program will go to the school principals for them to purchase items off their wish-list for their respective schools. What great way to thank a teacher and give back to the school where they teach!
- 2014 MARATHON CHALLENGE
The 2013 Marathon Challenge raised $5,155! Tricia McSweeney and Sharon Ames are running the Boston Marathon for us again! Please consider making a donation to the 2014 Marathon Challenge to support them!!
- 2013 GALA
Below view a video created by our schools sharing last years grants in action: