FUNDING INNOVATIVE EDUCATION
The Ashland Education Foundation, Inc. is dedicated to providing enhanced educational
opportunities for students in Ashland.
OUR MISSION IS TO
- Broaden community support for education.
- Promote excellence by encouraging educators to take innovative approaches to education.
- Serve as a conduit for foundation, corporate and individual donors to fund challenging programs in support of Ashland Public Schools' goals and curriculum.
Latest News & Activities:
Here are our 2013-14 Teacher Grants winners! Congrats to all, 21 Teacher grants awarded for a total of $60,000. Thanks for all you do to inspire innovative teaching in the classroom.
For more gala photos, please visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ashlandeducationfoundation/photos_stream
Our 2014 Gala grand opening video
- THE METROWEST COLLEGE AND CAREER FAIR WAS A BIG SUCCESS!! The AEFI partnered with the PTO to organize this one of a kind fair! The fair was on Saturday, March 22, 2014 from 9-1 at the Ashland High School. The admission was free, and the fair hosted 80 colleges and professionals from over 80 careers for kids to speak with and gain insight and understanding into potential fields of interest. The college fair ran from 9-11am, and the career fair occured from 11am-1pm. We had our keynote speaker, Maria Furtado from Colleges that Change Lives, addressing college readiness in our high school auditorium. Following her was a panel discussion on financial aid, transition and applications. Thanks for joining us for this informative, one-of-a-kind event! Look for more information on when this fair will occur in 2015!! Please visit our website:
- SPRING GRANTS HAVE BEEN AWARDED!
- TEACHERS - APPLY FOR A GRANT
- WINTER GIFTS 2013
Thanks to your generosity, the December 2013 GIFTS program raised over $3,200! The money from this cycle of the program will go to the school principals for them to purchase items off their wish-list for their respective schools. What great way to thank a teacher and give back to the school where they teach!
- 2014 MARATHON CHALLENGE
The 2013 Marathon Challenge raised $5,155! Tricia McSweeney and Sharon Ames are running the Boston Marathon for us again! Please consider making a donation to the 2014 Marathon Challenge to support them!!